San Diego Accommodations
Welcome to Holiday Inn San Diego Bayside! Each of our 291 rooms is located within four distinct areas of our San Diego Hotel, and all rooms offer:
- Triple Sheeted Beds with choice of soft or firm pillows
- Work desk with data port
- Free High Speed Internet access to keep you connected
- Flat Screen HDTVs with HBO, pay-per-view movies, and video game consoles
- Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, hair dryers, and iron & board
- Refreshing four function showerhead in the bathroom
- Bath amenities by Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Located in our low-rise building near our pool and putting green, these non-view rooms offer standard amenities as listed above and an exterior entrance. Room types in this building include:
- "1 King Bed Economy Non Smoking”
- “2 Queen Beds Economy Non Smoking”
- “2 Queen Beds Economy Smoking”
Our poolside rooms also have exterior entrances and are located immediately adjacent to our pool area or putting green. In addition to our room amenities listed above, these standard guest rooms offer views of our pool and lush courtyard with putting green and feature a private patio or balcony. Rooms in this building include:
- “1 King Bed Poolside Non Smoking”
- “2 Queen Beds Poolside Non Smoking”
- “2 Room Suite with 2 Queen Beds 2nd Floor Smoking”
This smoking suite does not feature a view but is near the hotel’s pool area. The bedroom offers two queen beds connected to a separate living area with a queen sofa bed. This suite has its own private balcony, wetbar, microwave, and two flat screen HDTVs.
Our towers are located just west of our pool area and house a mix of standard and deluxe guest rooms and suites all accessible from interior corridors. Room types in these buildings include:
- “1 King Leisure Non Smoking” & “2 Queen Beds Non Smoking”- These non-view rooms offer all guest room amenities listed above.
- “1 King Bed on 4th or 5th Floor Non Smoking” & “2 Queen Beds on 4th Floor Non-Smoking” – These guest rooms offer all guest room amenities listed above as well as a view of San Diego’s Big Bay and marinas.
- “1 Queen Bed Kid’s Room Non Smoking”
If you're traveling with small children, take advantage of our Kid’s Rooms featuring a separate partitioned kid’s area complete with a set of bunk beds and TV with video game console. The bedroom has a queen bed, microwave, refrigerator, and more. Kids of all ages will adore the themes of these specialty San Diego suites, including Sea World, Amtrak, and a jungle theme.
- “2 Room Suite with 1 King Lower Floor Non Smoking”
This 500 square foot suite is located in our back tower building and features one bedroom with a king bed and a large, separate living room with a sofabed, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, 2 flat screen HDTVs, as well as all guest room amenities listed above.
- “2 Room Suite on 2nd Floor Non Smoking”
This large, bright 500 square foot suite is located in our front tower building and features oversize windows that flood the room with natural light. The suite has one bedroom with a king bed or 2 queen beds (please call the hotel for requests) and a large, separate living room with a sofabed, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, 2 flat screen HDTVs, as well as all guest room amenities listed above.
- “2 Room Suite with Bay View Non Smoking”
This large, bright 500 square foot suite is located in our front tower building and features oversize windows that flood the room with natural light while offering a spectacular view of the San Diego Bay and marinas. The suite has one bedroom with a king bed or 2 queen beds (please call the hotel for requests) and a large, separate living room with a sofa bed, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator, 2 flat screen HDTVs, as well as all guest room amenities listed above.
Opening in July of 2013, our striking new Bayside Building welcomes guests with a dramatic “grand entrance” featuring a 2,000-square-foot lobby with 18-foot ceilings of crafted teak. This structure, with its subtle nod to the nautical, is reminiscent of a ship’s bow with graceful organic curves and contemporary yet intricate designs. The interior features Spanish fretwork, sculptural, modern light fixtures, exotic granite, and comfortable, deep seating with full electronic access.
In addition to standard guest room amenities, all 57 oversized guest rooms and suites in this area feature:
- Comfortable upholstered headboards and custom furnishings
- Upscale décor, complete with brilliant integration of neutral textures and pops of teal and green
- Oversized windows that flood the rooms with natural light
- Refrigerators, microwaves, and in-room safes expertly assimilated into the décor for your convenience
- Spacious restrooms with glass and tiled stall showers and contemporary vanity
- Dark, custom wooden shutters, that when closed block the light for a perfect night’s sleep
Room types in this building include:
- “1 King Executive Non Smoking”
- “2 Queen Executive Non Smoking”
- “1 King Executive Bay View Non Smoking” – these rooms face north for a view of San Diego’s Big Bay and marinas.
- “Suite Feature Non Smoking”
Views, views, views! This roomy and well-appointed two room suite commands the best bay and marina views in the hotel. This elegant suite features 2 flat screen HDTVs, a bedroom with 2 queen beds and a separate living room with a wet bar and queen size sofa bed.
- “King Executive Suite Non Smoking” Be a captain of the “ship” in our Executive suite! Located in the “Bow” of the Bayside building, this two room suite offers luxurious digs only topped by access to your own private, triangular balcony overlooking our dramatic “Intersect” sculpture. This gorgeous suite has 2 flat screen HDTVs, boasts a living room with wet bar and sofa bed, a bedroom with one king size bed, and a well-appointed bathroom with a shower/tub combination.