How to Spend 24 Hours in San Diego
You’re in San Diego for 24 hours. What are you going to do? Look no further. We have created the perfect itinerary for your quick trip to San Diego.
So where will you start?
- Grab a quick cup of coffee at Better Buzz Point Loma, an 8-minute walk from the hotel.
- Sip your coffee while taking a walk around Shelter Island to admire the marina in the morning.
- Head over to Point Loma Café for some breakfast. Our favorite dish is the Cinnamon Vanilla French Toast!
- Find some balance by taking a morning yoga class from CorePower Yoga Point Loma.
- Hit the beach! Relax and enjoy the waves at Ocean Beach.
- Grab lunch and enjoy some craft beer at Pizza Port Ocean Beach.
- Catch a San Diego Padres Game at Petco Park.
- Head to Gaslamp Quarter and stop into Barleymash for dinner to enjoy signature American dishes with local craft beer.
- Stop for after dinner drinks at The Tipsy Crow to enjoy live music and an intimate atmosphere.
- Test out your dance moves at Bang Bang San Diego for funky music all night long. Pro tip: Find the ‘Ryan Gosling’ themed bathroom.